Ano daw?!

Thoughts, questions and reflections on my langauge lessons.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Detour

I haven't been quite on track with my Spanish lessons this past month but I was very well aware when the start of classes will be at Instituto Cervantes which is actually tomorrow. I had ignored a text message from Marie of Instituto several weeks ago informing me of the schedule, thinking I could just show up at Instituto if I decide to start on level 1. A few days ago, I read an article by Jaime Laya, chronicling his classes at Instituto which made me decide to enroll tomorrow. Horror of horrors, when I sent a long delayed reply to Marie, she informed me that all the slots for the Saturday classes are taken.

Sad.

Sigh. Back to self study again I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home